As Faith Baptist Church resumes meeting as a congregation for Sunday service, these measures are being used to observe social distancing:
- We meet from 9:00AM-10:00AM in the Fellowship Hall. Please enter and exit through the white double doors that lead into the Fellowship Hall from the parking lot. Lesson handouts, along with masks and hand sanitizer are available to those who would like to utilize them. At the end of the class, please remember to collect all your belongings and remove or discard any item that you have brought with you in the trash cans.
Sunday Morning Worship
- Morning Service Arrival: As we will be seating one group at a time, please kindly arrive by 10AM on Sunday to church and no later than 10:15AM so that there is ample time to seat everyone when service begins. Late arrivals will be difficult to accommodate.
- Entrance: Please enter through the center main doors into the foyer. A deacon will greet you and an usher will seat you.
- Seating: Out of courtesy for all in attendance, once the ushers bring you to a seat please kindly remain in that seat. The elders know that having not seen each other in such a long time, we all have the desire to get up and go greet one another. We greatly look forward to the day when we can resume that type of fellowship. For now, we appreciate your patience, understanding, and consideration for all those around you.
Bulletins: A digital copy of the weekly bulletin may be found online.
- Instructions will be given at the commencement of the Lord's Supper by one of the elders. Please follow these instructions to observe social distancing.
- Starting from the front of the sanctuary, you will be dismissed pew by pew. Please walk towards the center of your pew and down the center aisle. Once you have taken the elements, please return to your pew by walking along the side aisles.
- We currently serve our children (0-6 years old) during the Sunday Morning Service from 10:30AM-12:15PM.